|Apparent Density||1.0 |
|Penetrometer unworked||180 -210|
|Melting point||350 Deg C|
With vast experience in manufacturing supreme quality product, we produce and supply very high-grade High Vacuum Grease (H.V.G.10), analogous to non-melting grease like Silicone material. In our sophisticated laboratory, our product is well able to perform in high temperature (–400 °C to 2500 °C). Some of the features of this grease are low volatility, chemical resistance, the low vapour pressure of the base, constant consistency over wide temperature range and sealant-cum-lubricant for chemical processing equipment.
- Act as a sealant and lubricant for glass tints and stopcocks in high vacuum and high-temperature systems as well as in ordinary systems.
- In Valves of a water softener.
- In pressure lubricated plug valves, control valves and ceramic plug cocks.
- As a sealant on floating telephone batteries.
- Its high tack may be taken advantage of, in holding rubber and other parts in position during assembly of certain parts.
- In fire extinguishers to keep the valves dependably operable for long period despite severe temperature conditions and corrosive atmosphere.
- As a release agent for epoxy, polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, polyester resins and other plastics. Normally it is used only when common release agents including other silicone release agent fail
- These products are resistant to dilute aqueous acids, alkali and various other inorganic salt solutions. Our range is unaffected by most vegetable and mineral oils, gases and many other organic compounds.
- The compounds of our products are not soluble in water, methyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, acetone glycol and glycerin. Moreover, our range can be dispersed in kerosene, benzene, toluene ethyl ether, carbon tetrachloride, petroleum ether, and methylene chloride and perchlorate ethylene.